Friday, March 13, 2015

I'm Hatching

Bookmark and Share
I remember when I was guest speaking last in Dallas, and being at the Sixth Floor Museum, and reading John F. Kennedy's famous quote:

"One person can make a difference, and everyone should try."   

There are days when you think you lack the power to make a difference in your life, let alone the lives of others.   But there is so much truth in those words.  We do have the potential to make a difference.  It may be small, or it may be big.  But an impactful difference nonetheless.  

I've been working on a few ideas lately - well maybe more than a few.  They seem to endlessly flow now when I have a challenge with the special needs journey and think to myself if only something existed to make my life easier and my child's life easier.   And am so excited to tell you all about h-a-t-c-h.


Yes, I'm hatching new ideas.

H-a-t-c-h is a new website where little ideas can make a big difference to kids with special needs.   A platform was built so everyone can solve problems together.  The makers of Leckey and Firefly have made a place where you can submit all these ideas, watch the community support and have a voice on them, ultimately leading to the potential of a fully distributed product that will be life changing for me and for you!

It's pretty simple:  First an idea is born, you craft it into a sketch, submit your ideas through an easy step by step registration process.  And then you've joined a community of inventors that are people just like you and me.  Attempting to build new things to help our children with special needs.   You have options on how you'd like your idea distributed, either publicly or privately and can chose to maintain royalties, share with co-developers, or allow for proceeds to be funded to charity in the event that your idea is picked up and developed. 

I've been playing with it for a few days and just love it.   It's wonderful to dream that I might have the opportunity to come with an life-changing idea for special needs children and families,  but even if I'm not that lucky it's serving as a great creative outlet.  You just never know until you try. 

So head over to H-a-t-c-h and start hatching!  Your ideas could make the world of difference.  And don't forget to check out my sketches and vote for the ones you'd like to see!

http://www.hatchthatidea.com

Love,



Noah's Miracle by Stacy Warden is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.